The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (Items Guide) (e)
"This document Copyright 1999 John Doe"
| The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time Items Guide Version 1.2 |
| By : Joca64 (Joaquim Mendes) Email : Joca64@yahoo.com |
Last updated : 31/05/99
- Table of Contents -
1. What's new ?
1. What's new ?
Version 1.2 - The items are now in alphabetical order , added a lot more
items and corrected some errors.
Version 1.0 - Added everything.
- This is a list of items that can be found in Zelda64 , where and how
to get them.This list now features 53 items.If you want to use any part
of this Faq on your own Faq , Site or something of that kind email me
and ask me permission.
3.1. Adult's Wallet
- You get this Wallet by killing 10 Gold Skulltulas and talking to the
kid that as been released at his house in Kakariko Village.
3.2. Big Goron's Sword
- Breakable - You can obtain this wonderfull sword by paying 200 rupees
to the giant Goron at Goron City , but it will break after some use.
- Unbreakable - Give the Claim Check to Big Goron three days after he
gave it to you.
3.3. Bomb Bag
- You will be able to carry Bombs the first time by catching a Bomb Bag
in a chest , located in Dodongo's Cavern.
- This object can be found at many different places including , a shop
in Hyrule Castle Market , as a prize for winning the game at the Bombchu
Bowling Alley in Hyrule Castle Market and a lot more.
- You'll get the Boomerang on a chest inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly.
- The first Bottle can be obtained by winning the Super Cucco Game at
Lon Lon Ranch
-The second Bottle is on Lake Hylia , near the warp zone to Zora's
- The third Bottle is obtained by collecting all 7 Cuccos that wander in
-To get the last Bottle you'll need to catch the 10 Super Poes that
wander in Hyrule Field , and give them to the Poe Dealer.
3.7. Broken Big Goron's Sword
- To get this give the Poacher's Saw to the chief carpenter at Gerudo
3.8. Claim Check
- Give the World's Finnest Eye Drops to the Big Goron at top of Death
- To get Cojiro ( the blue Cucco ) , get the Pocket Cucco and use it to
awake the man inside a house in Kakariko Village.Return the Pocket Cucco
to the Cucco lady and she'll give you Cojiro.
- You can get your first Deku-Nut in many places , you can buy it at the
Kokiri shop or get it by killing a man eating plant on the path to th
Great Deku Tree.
- You can get your first Deku-Stick in many places , you can buy it at
the Kokiri shop or by killing a man eating plant on the path to the
Great Deku Tree.
3.12. Din's Fire
- In Hyrule Castle , go to the dead end and place a bomb on the cracked
wall.Enter the hole and play Zelda's Lullaby while on top of the royal
3.13. Eyeball Frog
- Give the Prescription to King Zora.
3.14. Fairy Bow
- This is inside a chest in the Forest Temple.
3.15. Fairy Ocarina
- Saria will give this when you first leave Kokiri Forest.
3.16. Fairy Slingshot
- You can get it on a chest inside the Deku Tree.
3.17. Farore's Wind
- In Zora's Fountain , put a bomb on the wall near the 2 boulders and a
tree.Enter the hole and play Zelda's Lullaby while on top of the royal
3.18. Fire Arrows
- To get the Fire Arrows , in Lake Hylia at night , on the island with
the big tree find a stone with letters writen all over.Stand on that
stone and whend the sun is rising shoot a arrow to it.The Fire Arrows
will appear in a small island in front of you.
3.19. Gerudo's Card
- You get this after releasing all 4 carpenters from Thieves Hideout.
3.20. Giant's Wallet
- Get this by killing 40 Gold Skulltulas and talking to the kid that has
been released in his house at Kakariko Village.
3.21. Golden Gauntlets
- You get these in a chest , inside Ganon's Castle.
3.22. Golden Scale
- Break the record at the Fishing Pond ( as an adult ) and talk to the
3.23. Goron's Bracelet
- Darunia will give you this bracelet , as a kid , play Zelda's Lullaby
while on top of the rug near the entrance to Darunia's room.
The door opens , talk to Darunia and play Saria's Song.
3.24. Goron Tunic
- As an adult go to Goron's City and look for a goron rolling
around.Place a bomb in order to hit him , he will stop.Talk to him and
he'll give you the Tunic.
- This is obtained by winning Damp‚'s ghost race.As an adult go to the
Graveyard and open the grave left to the entrance of the Graveyard.
Enter the hole and race with Damp‚.
3.26. Hover Boots
- These boots are inside a chest in the Shadow Temple.
3.27. Hylian Shield
- This can be obtained at the Hyrule Castle Market Bazaar.
If you talk to the guard at the start of Death Mountain Trail ( as a kid
) they'll give you a discount.
3.28. Ice Arrows
- The Ice Arrows are inside a chest in the Gerudo Training Ground.
3.29. Iron Boots
- You get these boots from inside a chest in the Ice Cavern.
3.30. Kokiri Boots
- You start the game with these boots.
3.31. Kokiri Shield
- You can buy it at the Kokiri shop for 40 rupees.
3.32. Kokiri Sword
- This can be found in Kokiri Forest , to the left of your house , find
a hole.Enter it and pass the rolling rock to reach the chest with the
3.33. Kokiri Tunic
- You start the game with this Tunic.
3.34. Lens of Truth
- The Lens of Truth is inside a chest that is in the dungeon on the
bottom of the well in Kakariko's Village ( whend you're a kid ).
To enter the well you must play the storm's song to the man inside the
3.35. Light Arrows
- Zelda will give this in the Temple of Time after you've awaken all six
- The LongShot is in a chest on the Water Temple.
3.37. Magic Beans
- The Magic Beans seller is on Zora's River ( whend Link is a kid ) ,
you'll have to pay him a lot of money to get them all.
3.38. Master Sword
- You get this sword after collecting all 3 Spiritual Stones and the
Ocarina of time.Go to the Temple of Time and play the Song of Time in
front of the altar.
3.39. Megaton Hammer
- This can be obtained in a chest , on the Fire Temple.
3.40. Mirror Shield
- Is inside a chest on the Desert Colossus.
3.41. Nayru's Love
- To get this magic go to the Desert Colossus and look for a crack in
the sorrounding walls between two palmtrees.Place a bomb , enter the
cave and play Zelda's Lullaby while on top of the royal familly simbol.
3.42. Ocarina of Time
- Zelda will give at the entrance to Hyrule Castle Market , after you've
collected all three Spiritual Stones.
3.43. Odd Mushroom
- Go to the Lost Woods as an adult and give Cojiro to the guy near a log
and he will give you the Odd Mushroom.
3.44. Odd Potion
- To get this you need to give the Odd Mushroom to the old lady in the
Potion Shop in Kakariko Village.
- Give the Broken Big Goron's Sword to the Big Goron at the top of Death
3.46. Poacher's Saw
- Go to the Lost Woods and proceed to the place where the guy that gave
you the Odd Mushroom whas and give her the Odd Potion.
3.47. Pocket Cucco
- You get the Pocket Cucco by talking to the Cucco lady at Kakariko
Village ( as an adult ).
3.48. Silver Gauntlets
- You find these inside a chest in the Desert Colossus.
3.49. Silver Scale
- The Silver Scale is obtained by winning the diving game at Zora's
Domain ( While a kid ).
3.50. Stone of Agony
- You get this wonderfull item by killing 20 Gold Skulltulas , and going
to the cursed family's house on Kakariko Village and talking to the kid
3.51. World's Finnest Eye Drops
- Give the Eyeball Frog to the cientist at the lake side.
3.52. Zelda's Letter
- Enter Hyrule Castle ( as a kid ) and talk to Zelda.
3.53. Zora's Tunic
- As an sdult , put some blue fire into one of your bottles , go to
Zora's Domain and use it with King Zora.Talk to him and he will give the
- That's all folks!If you want me to list some more items or just want
to ask me something write me at Joca64@yahoo.com.
Go check out my other Faqs :
- Banjo-Kazooie Faq/Walkthrough
- GoldenEye 007 Level Secrets
- Super Mario 64 Teleport location
- The Legend of Zelda : The Ocarina of Time Secrets